Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Day & Last Day

Today was Ryan's last day of Mother's Day out. I can't believe how fast this year has gone...and I know it's not going to slow down any time soon. Goodness!

Check out my little man back on his first day of MDO:


Little guy wasn't even walking yet! He has grown so much (yet, I think he still fits into those same clothes! lol)


And today on his last day:
So we were running a bit behind and he wasn't being uber cooperative so I didn't get the best shots...oh well. As you can see I let him play with what he wanted just so I could snag a couple of pics. 


Ryan brought his teachers a little gift on his last day. 
I actually planned ahead and had ordered them each a custom monogramed May Book a couple months ago when they came out. (If you love notebooks you should check May books out - you can create custom notebooks, inside and out! I love them!) Anyhow, I thought they were perfect for teacher gifts. I also ended up getting them each a tervis tumbler with their initials. I don't go anywhere without my tervis tumbler...and it's great for the summer! I wanted to make cute little tags to attach but my printer was out of ink so I just had to whip up something really fast.

So we have four weeks with no school then Ryan will go for summer session (which all of his buddies are doing as well). He will change classrooms and use a nap mat! WOW! (He was in a crib this whole year). Guess I better start looking for one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...