Wednesday, March 28, 2012

15 Weeks

OOPS! I was so concerned with drawing an avocado that I didn't realize I was looking at the wrong fruit - Avocado is for 16 weeks! This week the baby is the size of an apple (4 inches long and 2.5oz). I guess it won't be hard to update my board for next week :)
How far along? 15 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss? Since I had an unplanned doctor appointment I got an official weigh-in...up 2lbs 8oz
Maternity clothes? Not yet...loving that my shorts are low-rise and are super comfy! I hate wearing a belly band so I am glad I haven't had to bust it out yet. 
Exercise: Two workouts with trainer...nothing on my own. Oops!
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: All over the board this week ...but mainly due to the sick bug that hit our house.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heart beat!
Miss anything: Being able to take medicine when you are sick...
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Wasn't a big fan of food this week, but I have no doubt that will not last long.
Anything making you queasy or sick: My ridiculous headache
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but still no random comments so I think the general public is still scratching their heads.
Gender predication: I had TWO dreams this past week that had Ryan and another little baby boy...who was named William. (Kevin and I haven't even really talked baby names yet...although we both do like William)
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but working on coming out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Ugh this week was tired and sick. boo!
Looking forward to: Feeling some kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...