Wednesday, March 28, 2012

14 weeks


How far along? 14 weeks 5 days (oops!...almost missed this week)
Total weight gain/loss? n/a
Maternity clothes? Not yet...probably not much longer. Holding out as long as I can!
Exercise: It was Spring Break and we were down in Houston so I didn't make it to a gym...but I did get a couple of walks in.
Stretch marks? So far so good
Sleep: Still waking up at least 2x's a night to use the bathroom. Trying not to drink water before bed...but its so hard! I love water!
Best moment this week: xxx
Miss anything: Having wine at girls night! And wine with T & Claire!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Hummus and pretzel chips
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nauseous! 
Have you started to show yet: My friends and family definitely see my bump but I haven't been approached by any strangers yet...so I'd stay still in that odd phase.
Gender predication: ?
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: Feeling better and having more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...