Sunday, March 11, 2012

13 weeks


How far along? 13 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? Only updating with official scale at doctor office...or else I might drive myself crazy
Maternity clothes? Not yet...but my pants are getting tight around the waist. I'll be in a belly band pretty soon! 
Exercise: I made it to one appointment with my trainer and I cancelled the other one...for no good reason except that I was tired...and it was raining outside. I felt so guilty that I got myself to the gym on Friday for some cardio. Still haven't made it 3xs a week yet....
Stretch marks? None - didn't get any with Ryan so hopefully I won't with baby #2
Sleep: Still waking up at least 2x's a night to use the bathroom. Trying not to drink water before bed...but its so hard! I love water!
Best moment this week: Seeing the little jelly bean on the sonogram! Also getting news that baby is healthy!
Miss anything: Sushi - Kevin was telling me about his lunch at Yutaka and I was super jealous!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Grimaldi's pizza....had it Monday night, a slice for lunch Tuesday, a slice for breakfast Wednesday...LOVE. Rediscovered Cheez-its and some Paciugo gelato...don't worry, not together.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Usually nauseous when I haven't eaten in a while
Have you started to show yet: Definitely have started the chubby phase
Gender predication: eek...so hard not to picture a little boy (since that's what we already have). Would love a little brother for Ryan!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: hmmmm I would say tired? 
Looking forward to: Feeling the little peanut
Other: Finally able to drink coffee again...easing back in with decaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...