Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Cookie Exchange (7th Annual)

On Sunday, Nat hosted her 7th annual Cookie Swap and it was delicious!





Cookies. Glorious cookies. 

Soooooo everyone arrived and set their cookies out

There were 24 different types of cookies :) yum!

Once everyone arrived we grabbed some lunch. 
Lauren and Susanne 

And our side of the table


After lunch it was time for some cookie tasting...

And the winners are....

Best Overall: Gooey Butter Cookies
Guys - these were amazing. I almost didn't try them because I thought they were some sort of snowball thing....but OMG I am so glad I did. They were A-MAZE-ING!

Yummiest Cookie: Fudgy Oatmeal Bars


Most Original: (Laura Bushs') Cowboy Cookies
Made by our very own, Lauren Johnson! These were delish and I am pretty sure she was texting us on Saturday night saying she messed them up - WHATEVER! These were also my moms favorite - my family also judged them. yup. 



Best Decorated: Oh Christmas Tree
but I would have to say that these Frosty the Snowman cookies were a close 2nd...


And then there was the Most Creative: Maple Bacon Crack
Yup - Bacon up in this!

And then we all made our own To Go boxes!

Aren't these prizes adorable? Nat is the best at gift giving!

Our little high-maintenance table....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...