Friday, November 14, 2014

This Week

I cannot tell you how many times I have unintentionally dressed us alike...it just happens. To top it off I even had camo pants on. Kevin thinks I am ridiculous. I might be.


The Bishop boys were on the same page :)
We met playgroup friends at the park Monday afternoon to get some outdoor fun in before the cold weather came in! The kids had so much fun and all played together so well.

Ryan loves taking pictures with his sister...but she wasn't so happy. I think she was hungry but he insisted...so he won. 

Playing Candy Land with my boy!

It's a plaid day...I may or may not have also had plaid on. These boys need a haircut. 

Our new Flor rug came in and the boys were excited to put it together. 


 
Ryan begs to come with me everytime I leave the house...so I let him come with me to get my hair done. He was a happy man. I love that he wants to spend time with me :) Sweet boy!

And he snapped this picture of me...didn't even know until I was scrolling through my pics. 

New rug - final product! I am excited about this Flor concept...we have a bunch of extra squares...wonder how long they will last!

And playgroup yesterday...Grayson insisted on this outfit. And then he just wanted to sit by me. Sweet silly boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...