Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's February!


So long January! January is my least favorite month (sorry January lovers)...it's just so darn long and cold! I do love me some February - Valentine's Day is always fun plus it's extra short and sweet...which just means we are that much closer to warmer weather! Wohoo!

I busted out  my "real" camera today to snap some cute Valentine pics of the boys. I am hoping to make some cute Valentine's cards for them to give to their friends...but just incase it doesn't happen Ryan has some Dusty Crophopper cards he picked out at Target :) He is so darn excited about them I will probably just let him give those as well.  Anyhow, I got a few cute pictures but Ryan was so cold he looks like a frozen snowman in most of them...we will try again another day.

This is a short and sweet post but I am hoping to blog a lot more this month...so I am just trying to get in the groove. We are excited for February - the Superbowl (well the social aspect and of course the commercials!), the Olympics, Valentine's Day, my girls Vegas trip, AND lots of family fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. very cute!!! yay for real camera :) cute picture.. and I agree, I hate January!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...