We just got back from our yearly 4th of July weekend trip and are exhausted! We had such a blast catching up with everyone, soaking up the sun and eating lots and lots of yummy food!
We got a picture of the (almost) whole group - but we are missing a few grandparents.
- Jim Terry doing a back flip off of the boat - girls will be prepared to have a dismount for next year! lol!
- Playing washers & football chair
- Floating in the lake - which was SUPER low and very warm
- Women pumping room - my how times have changed!
- Kevin's top 10 lists - Jacob and his DIPS
- Our view on fireworks changed this year - Kevin was so upset because they were so LOUD and our babies were sleeping!!! Luckily they all slept through them!
- Meeting new baby Ben. Speaking of....
And welcome to one of the newest members of the gang - Benjamin Terry! What a doll!
Ryan and Marin hanging out
Picture of all the kiddos - as you can guess this was pretty difficult to get. We hope to get one each year!
Daddy and Ryan
hanging with uncle rob
Laura and Ben
Jessyca, Marin, Natalie and Reese
hanging with my little man!
Just hanging around
Ryan was such a busy little man. He crawled all over, was pulling up on everything, swam like a little fishy in the lake and danced like a crazy man with uncle rob. He also started clapping on Saturday - so cute! We have been working on this for a while so it's super exciting!
My little firecracker!
Ryan LOVED Zoe (Cobly's dog). She was so sweet!
And a BIG thank you to the Terry's for hosting once again! We always have such an amazing time and they are such wonderful hosts!