Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy birthday!

Ryan's 1st birthday was this past Sunday and it's so hard for me to believe that I have a ONE year old! This past year has been the best year of my life - so much more than I could have ever imagined, but I won't go on about it ...I'll save that for his 12 month post!

For breakfast Ryan had some turkey sausage and pancakes! yum yum!


I made a cake for the little man. It's the same cake that I made for Father's Day. (I know, I still haven't posted that recipe). Anyhow, my super yummy secret cake is pretty popular and it's actually better known as a "Better Than Sex" cake. Yes, thats right. I made my one year old a cake called "Better Than Sex". That's weird. REGARDLESS of the name - it's pretty amazing and it's super easy to make. 


I made the topper using these free mini cake bunting printables from TomKat studio.  


Playing with crayons at Matt's

Hanging with Audrey


Mommy forgot to give you a piece of cake - thank goodness Aunt Sarah remembered!

Looking sizzling!

I am working on his 12 month post but probably won't get around to posting much until after his party on Saturday. I have had so much fun planning his party and will probably go through withdrawals once it is over. Oh well, I guess I can always start planning for next year! lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...