Monday, March 14, 2011

Ryan's 1st birthday

Yes, I know.... he is not even 8 months yet - but I am so excited about his first birthday party! I have been thinking about it for a while and I can't decide if I want to have a big party or just  a small one with family. Regardless of the guest list I plan on making it super special for the little man and having lots of fun decorations! Since his birthday is right in the heat of the summer it makes it difficult to have a party outside and since our house isn't that big its hard to get a lot of people inside, so I am still trying to figure that out. Anyhow, I did come up with a theme and I can't wait to get started on decorations! I scheduled his 1 year pictures with Cherished Memories Photography for June 25th and am super excited. I love all her work and can't wait for her to capture my little bug! I also contacted Astrid of SIGnature Creations to create a special birthday outfit for him! She is one of Mk's friends and started her business by making fun party decorations such as diaper cakes and diaper wreathes AND now she makes adorable clothing! I sent her my idea of what I wanted and she said she could make it so I can't wait! Oh and I almost forgot to mention the theme! Ryan will be having a "Little Red Wagon" themed first birthday party! I guess that's all I will share so everything else can be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...