Monday, February 7, 2011

Somebody has a tooth!!

My little love bug has his first tooth!!! I found it this morning - ever so often I check to see if there is anything there and there hasn't been unil NOW. So excited for my little bug! For the past two weeks he has been fighting what I thought was a cold but it turns out he was just growing a tooth! I thought we were just passing a cold back and forth so I feel so much better knowing that I wasn't getting him sick - whew. So proud of my little man. He hasn't even been fussy or anything - such a happy little man.

Check it out - you can see the tooth breaking through on the bottom - so CUTE!

On another note....I am SUPER behind on my Joy of Love project. I am still working on it...so I will have them all posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...