Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weeeeee!

Bob and I are headed to Houston tonight and we are so excited! We don't get in until after 9 - T is picking us up and we will head back to Katy. Tomorrow we have a super fun day planned with Caroline and Mk - headed to get our nails done at Bliss Spa (place Jen bought us mani/pedi's before her wedding - and I LOVED!). Then heading to lunch and to run errands for Cristin's shower on Saturday. Friday night Jen is driving in and we will all go to dinner - not sure where yet but so excited! On Saturday we have Cristin's shower - should be lots of fun and I am excited to see everyone! Then the rest of the time is unplanned but I foresee a trip to Lupes with my mom and dad! Oh a Lupes Margarita sounds good....perhaps I will have to get a virgin one! yum yum! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. i want a virgin margarita as well!!!
    you know i love my ritas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...