Well I was leaning towards a girl this week, but I took an old wives tale quiz and it says boy. Let me recap some of the questions.
1. I didn't experience morning sickness early in pregnancy - sign for a boy
2. Craving salty or sour foods - sign for a boy, I have always been a huge salty food lover and it really hasn't changed, so I am not sure if it counts as a sign or not
3. Craving protein - sign for a boy - whew - meat is one thing I totally don't crave. In fact I eat it just to be healthy, but probably could be fine without it.
4. Having headaches - sign for a boy - I have been having LOTS of headaches
5. Face breaks out more than usual - sign for girl, check one for the girl here!
6. Craving sweets - sign for girl - I don't know if I am craving sweets...but I never ate them before and have actually grown quite fond of them with my pregnancy.
7. Husband gaining weight - sign for a boy - pretty sure Kevin might still be losing weight...
8. Carrying high or low - can't really tell yet
9. Baby's heartbean above or below 140 beats per min? - well the first time I heard it it was above and the second time was below - so who knows!
So I am not really sure where this all nets out. According to the Chinese lunar calendar I am having a girl. Also, I noticed that I am having crazy baby hairs growing and I mentioned it to Alison this weekend and she said she had the same thing when she was preggo with her little girl Parker but not at all with Hunter. Soo...is this a sign for a girl? Anyone else with a girl have it? We go to the doctor tomorrow and I will get the sealed envelope! So excited to find out on March 20th!