Monday, March 22, 2010

Nursery Inspiration

Three weeks ago in Houston, my mom and I were in ZGallerie when this adorable framed print caught my eye. I loved it so much and thought it would be perfect for a little boys nursery! Since I still didn't know what we were having I just pointed it out and we both thought it would be super cute. But NOW since we have a sweet little boy on the way - it's perfect! While I was at work today my mom went and bought it for us! I love it so much and am using it as the inspiration for our baby boys nursery. I don't want to do a "themed" or a preplanned (like everything comes in a bag) nursery. I have nothing against them and think they are super cute too - but I just want to do something different. We are planning on painting the walls a light green or blue and using white furniture - the goal is to make it fresh and simple with fun little pieces that add character. This print has so many fun colors that we can use to accent the room with. So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is a lucky little boy to have a Mom with such good taste! The room is going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...