Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday - April



I am joining a link party again for What's Up Wednesday!
Here we go...

1. What we're eating this week

2. What I'm reminiscing about
My babies! I have been working on their yearly photo books and going through all the pictures makes me realize how big they are getting! 
They love reading their yearly books (almost every night!) So I really need to catch up!

3. What I'm loving
I am loving the new Brightening Spa set from Beauty Counter. I was already obsessed with their charcoal mask and now I am obsessed with the brightening mask too. I have been mixing the oil with my moisturizer and my skin feels so hydrated! The mist is a must have - refreshing and gives your skin a dewey glow. Can you tell I am obsessed?


4. What we've been up to
Baseball & Soccer
Enjoying the weather
Hanging with friends and family!

5. What I'm dreading
Going to the DPS. 
I haven't seen my drivers license since I returned from Charleston...Obviously I had it in the airport but it has since disappeared. I tried to replace it online but apparently I have to go in person. Wonderful. Although, I am kinda excited to try out the new 'virtual' line that they offer.  

6. What I'm working on
Nothing major at the moment although I have my hands in a few different projects. We are also gearing up for VBS. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to another year of decorations BUT since the theme is Gadgets and Gizmo's I decided to go for it.  

7. What I'm excited about
Patio Lights! I have been wanting to put up Patio Lights in our courtyard for a few years now, and this is finally the year! lol. I can't wait :)

8. What I'm watching/reading
I just put the kiddos to bed so I am about to read though this and plan my attack for Friday night! lol

9. What I'm listening to
Red Hot Chili peppers, Pearl Jam,  and Aerosmith.  Just a little 90s throwback lately...
It started because Hayden's favorite color is Pink. Naturally it makes me bust into the song Pink by Aerosmith. Now if you know me, you know that I don't actually know they correct lyrics but I sing it loud anyways. It wasn't until I heard Grayson singing my version of the song that I decided....hey maybe we should listen to the real thing. And then that spurred an entire trip down to the 90s.

10. What I'm wearing
I am loving these Stella & Dot Gita Tassel Earrings
Every time I wear them I get tons of compliments - they are so cute!

And I have become a Lipsense junkie. lol. In all fairness, two of my best friends sell this stuff so I am just a supportive friend :)
My absolute favorite is Pink Champagne and I wear it everyday! I  just bought Sassy Z and am planning to wear Kiss for a Cause to my Derby Party on Friday. Who knew lipstick could be so fun?

11. What I'm doing this weekend
Stonewall Jackson Elementary Auction Party - Race for the Stars!
& recovering :) lol

What I'm looking forward to next month
So many fun things coming up!
Cinco De Mayo
Rose Tasting
Mother's Day
9 year anniversary
Memorial Day

Bonus: what is your favorite spring/summer shoe
The shoe that I wear most is flip flops. And I am trying to branch out...but they are just so comfy!
I have a love/hate relationship with Havaianas. I love love love them because they are so comfy. BUT OMG I hate them because they break...all the time! I typically have to replace them every 3-4 months. The absolute worst is when you are out and about and they break - then you have a flop that doesn't flip. Ugh. But I still love them. See my problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...