Monday, August 8, 2016

Hayden turns TWO!

My baby girl is TWO. 
I have complete mixed emotions on this event. On one hand it's amazing. Every day gets easier and easier. We are one day closer to unloading all of the baby crap, throwing away the sippy cups, not having to buy diapers, and actually being able to effectively communicate with all of our children AND on the other hand, I just wanna CRY. My baby is TWO!


I couldn't have dreamed up any little girl more perfect for our family!


At two she obviously doesn't fully understand what her birthday really means, but she did enjoy hearing us sing happy birthday to her and she lit up each and every time. 


We ended up getting her hair cut on her birthday - mainly because they boys desperately needed theirs cut. 

But seriously, look at that hot mess. It was time. 


Sweet little lady!

That night her cousins and Gigi came over to help celebrate! We ate spaghetti and lemon cake - yum!




Hayden @ TWO
- new words every day, but everything has a throaty accent. Very German or something....It's pretty entertaining. She definitely doesn't talk that much, but I know she understands what I say to her, she just can't communicate back.
- no fear. This girl loved the alpine slide and tubing. She loves running around and if she falls she just pops right back up. She is a tough little cookie.
- Can be really shy.
- Loves to LAUGH

Two Year Interview: Obviously Hayden didn't answer these questions herself, but I answered them based on what I think she would say if she could communicate.  I think she would be pleased with my answers.

1. What is your favorite color? Blue. Mainly because that is the only color I have ever heard her say. 
2. What is your favorite toy? Balls, Fisher Price farm & animals, anything her brothers are playing with...
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas and grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse & Paw Patrol
5. What is you favorite thing to eat for lunch? turkey, cheese, crackers
6. What is your favorite outfit? Anything my mom dresses me in :)
7. What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek. Hayden LOVES to hide and she is actually really good at being quiet. She has hidden from me a couple of times (when we aren't even playing a game) and although I know she has to be in the house I will start to freak out because I really can't find her. When I fnally find her she has the BIGGEST grin on her face. What a toot!
8. What is your favorite snack? Hummus and Pretzels
9. What is your favorite animal? Kitten and Pigs. These are my favorite two animals to ask her about. When we read Brown Bear Brown Bear and we get to the cat page she meows and pretends to lick her paws - I have no idea where she got that from but it is ADORABLE. 
10. What is your favorite song? The Wheels on the Bus. I basically have to sing this anytime I change her diaper so she will sit still. 
11. What is your favorite book? Any kind of flap book, The Hungry Caterpillar and Brown Bear Brown Bear. 
12. Who is your best friend? Mommy, of course!
13. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Yogurt
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride her scooter and bubbles
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? everyday is my holiday...
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A paci, a few blankets and a bunch of animals - bunny, lovie, lion
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Mac n' Cheese, hot dogs, spaghetti 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet - she loves animals right now. Even Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...