Monday, September 2, 2013

Birthday Questions - Ryan, Age 3

So I started this post back in July...like when Ryan actually turned three. It took me a few days to get through all the questions with him. Seriously. The attention span of a three year old is very short. Anyhow, then I planned to add a cute picture but I never got around to it. So...now that it is September I realized I better go ahead and post this or it might not happen!

Of course I had a ton of cute pictures to select from..

20 Questions - Answered by Ryan

1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Mr. Potato Head & Dump trucks
3. What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries
4. What is you favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? PB&J
6. What is your favorite outfit? (He had no answer for this)
7. What is your favorite game? Rocket with Ethan. He holds my hand and I jump and the rocket goes all the way up the mountain!
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? A Teddy Bear from Montana
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? Construction Book
12. Who is your best friend? Audrey
13. What is your favorite cereal? Daddy's Cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Kickball, play ball with bob, play with the soccer ball
15. What is you favorite drink? Water & Milk (I swear these are his words)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Santa!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? no answer. He doesn't really take anything with him consistently. 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? PB&J (I swear I feed him other things...)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor (it was between Firefighter and Doctor)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...