Saturday, December 15, 2012

VMG Christmas Party

This past Wednesday night was Kevin's company Christmas Party. I am not sure why it was on a Wednesday night but that really didn't matter to me since we weren't planning on staying out late! The party was at the House of Blues and kids from the School of Rock played a set. It was pretty amazing to watch these kiddos - the lead singer and drummer was only 10 years old! Anyhow, they played until about 9pm then I guess it was their bedtime :) The guy who came on after them was also pretty amazing! Fun music - great drinks - and good company!
 And a BIG congrats to Kevin on making Partner! Yay for my amazing husband!
 Hanging with Mrs. Murski and the future Mrs. Park

We had a great time and were home by 10:30 - my kind of party these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...