Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Add Water

My favorite swim shop of all times! Who knew I would even find my first mommy swim suit there too. So I have been looking for a tankini for our St. Johns trip, but all the only ones I could find were too short – which completely misses the entire point. And I just can’t seem to make a one piece work – it seems that you have to have a very short torso for all of them. Anyhow, I told the lady at the store what I was looking for and she was so incredibly helpful! We found the perfect preggo suit. It fits me from top to bottom and I feel nice and covered. I even bought a swim skirt which I figure I will probably user later on during my pregnancy. Although I just wanted a tankini I couldn’t resist getting a regular two piece as well! There were just so many cute ones and I figure I can wear it with a tank top if I feel uncomfortable later on – I should be good for St. Johns. So if you are in need of a new swim suit I would head there – they are so knowledgeable about all their suits and can find exactly what you are looking for!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...