Saturday, February 3, 2018

Mommy & Son Dance

This is the first year that Stonewall hosted a Mom & Son dance and it was so sweet! 
Ryan was super excited for our date night :) 


The first grade moms met at Mi Cocina before heading to the dance. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend this part (I had my last weekend of training for my lagree certification) but one of our friends took Ryan with them and I met them at the dance afterwards. I felt so bad about mission out on the dinner but when I arrived at the dance and found Ryan he was like "hi" and then ran back off. Clearly he wasn't concerned. 

They were huge fans of the Congo line....


These boys were running around, dancing and obviously getting a little sweaty!

Sweet little photo booth! Had a great night with this sweet boy! Next year I will have TWO with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...