Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy 2018!

I hope everyone had a wonderful NYE and great start to 2018! We had an incredibly low-key NYE this year involving a toast at about 7pm....


some packing.
And Kevin's favorite....crafting with my silhouette. ha!


We went to bed at 11....but I was still awake to hear the LCC fireworks at midnight. And I am pretty sure I didn't get much sleep between then and 4am when I got up to get us ready for our flight. How about that pity party I just threw for myself? ok. moving on.

We are headed to DISNEY! 

We packed up the car and started it...since it was FREEZING....and then went to get the kiddos. I woke Ryan up first -  he wakes up so quickly and bit frantically. He literally jumps out of bed and is in full speed but doesn't really know what is happening. Grayson is more of a slow riser and Hayden has to be carried down....so once they were all downstairs and half awake we decided to tell them what was happening.


They were excited. And tired. Fair enough.
Disney Trip is first up on my blog list :)

***

So with the New Year always comes a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Michele.  I love a fresh start. And I love setting goals. I have so many things I want to accomplish this year and of course I will share it on my blog - it keeps me accountable. The first of many things is to actually KEEP blogging! Stay tuned for more :) 

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog !! and love that you manage to stay so on top of it, since I'm still far behind in November

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...