Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Santa 2018

We finally made it to see Santa this year - only FIVE days before Christmas! Cutting it a little close...



Thankfully I had some help! My parents kept the kids happy while we all waited in line. 

***
Ryan asked Santa for Cozmo & a Wild Thing Power Wheel (which was the first time I had heard of this request).

Grayson asked Santa for a Cozmo & the Hot wheels Ultimate Garage

Hayden asked for My Little Ponies and a Bike

***
Sweet little kiddos! All smiles this year! Hayden was still a little unsure of him but she followed her brothers leads and went with it. She even talked to him - although I am pretty sure Santa couldn't understand what she said. He seems to be pretty well trained in talking with kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...