Monday, November 21, 2016

Grandparents & Special Friends Day at SJE

On Friday Ryan's school hosted a Grandparent's and/or Special Friends Day.  Unfortunately both sets of Ryan's grandparents were unable to attend so Sarah and I decided to be each other's child Special Friend for the morning!

After the kindergarten performance in the auditorium, I went with Audrey to see her classroom and meet her teacher and friends. She showed me her latest project.

She even drew family tree with me in it! I love that Audrey and I are so tan! lol

Love this sassy little girl!

We went and found Ryan and Aunt Sarah in Ryan's classroom

translation for Ryan's words: "they give me good food! Because they help me to build my robot."

These two took us out to the garden. Audrey had already harvested her cabbage but Ryan's broccoli is still growing! 

HIs first stalk! Looks like we will be having broccoli sometime soon!

Such a sweet little morning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...