Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Belize Family Trip - Last Day


On Friday, our last day, we booked the No Rush catamaran for another excursion. It was so much fun!








Happy boy after a little swim. 

The No Rush catamaran was awesome and I would do this again in a heartbeat. The captain and crew were friendly and great tour guides. They always made sure everyone was taken care of and it made for such a wonderful day!

My favorite part was visiting Shark Ray Alley - I swam with SHARKS! Nick took a few pics...





Our last stop was the Hol Chan Marine Reserve - I missed this because I had little G and he was too tired to swim (in a life jacket)....So we just got back on the boat and hung out.

On the way back to the hotel all three kids fell asleep...


And heading back home on Saturday...

checking out some ants



One last picture before our boat taxi arrived to take us to the airport. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...