Sunday, August 16, 2015

Birthday Pictures with Chelle Cates

On Friday we headed out to Chelle Cates new studio for Hayden's one year photos! I was a little unsure on if I wanted to do studio pictures as I typically love doing outdoor ones...however once I arrived to her adorable new studio I knew that I had made the right decision (more on that to come)!

Sweet little girl hammed it up for the camera...and went through about four outfit changes. Successful morning if you ask me! 

I love this little Birthday Darling outfit from Lola & Darla. My friend Jenni found their shop on Instagram and I quickly snatched one up! Speaking of instagram and shopping, oh man....it's trouble!

I love these sweet photos that Chelle sent me right after our photo shoot so that I could have them printed for her party - so sweet! Can't wait to see the rest of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...