Friday, May 8, 2015

Fiesta!

Last weekend we headed down to Dripping Springs for my brothers wedding! (eek! I still can't believe it). First stop - rehearsal dinner at Flora's!  Since we got in town mid-day we headed over to the restaurant to get everything set up. We had some amazing help and are so grateful for such wonderful friends and family! I should have taken a before and after pic because we really whipped it into shape with all the cute decor that T brought. It was bright and festive - even the restaurant employees were impressed!

Table centerpieces were so pretty - my pics don't really do justice. 



Aren't these flowers gorgeous? They were so bright and beautiful!

When we arrived for the dinner the boys spotted a large dirt/rock pile. And that was their babysitter for about an hour. They LOVED it! There were a lot of kids playing on it so they had a great time. 



Hanging with the groom-to-be!

Bride and Groom with Hayden

Silly Uncle Steve


My mom and Claire

Party in action...

Our table - sitting with Nick & Vanessa.

I created a slideshow for the happy couple and plan to upload it at some point. I will put a link here once that happens. 
Such a fun night!!! AND so excited to see these two get hitched!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...