Friday, July 23, 2010

Wedding Invitations

There was a fundraiser at Ethan's school and Sarah had asked if I would like to contribute some custom invitations as one of the prizes. The lady who won the invitations asked for wedding invitations - I was a little worried at first but when she told me that it was a small wedding (only need 25 invitations) I felt much better. She was also very chill and not a bridezilla so I didn't have to worry about that either. I came up with a few different designs and she ended up selecting the one below.


I ended up using a larger light blue ribbon for the final product but never took a picture of it.

Here is what it looked like when you opened it up

 And a close up of the wording. I printed the invitations on my printer then individually stamped and embossed them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...