Thursday, July 22, 2010

Invitations

So I have had a couple of projects that I have been working on and the first one is Terra Webster's bridal shower invitations. I finally finished them and they are ready to be mailed out tomorrow. The pics below make the chandelier blurry, but its actually a shadow - I haven't mastered photography yet. Also, the invitation is the same in both pics, but once again my photography skills have somehow managed to make it looks like two different invitations.




Next up is wedding invitations for a friend of Sarah's and then bachelorette invitations for Ashley Rhodes! yay! After that I plan to finally sit down and get Ryan's baby book started. I need to at least have a page for hospital guest to sign before he comes!


1 comment:

  1. We should join forces! You do the invites, I do the greeting cards!! These are beautiful. Do you have a high-tech printer? That's one thing I would love. We have this little basic one. -whit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...