Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ryan's Nursery - update!

My mom came back up this week to help me with the nursery and it actually looks like one now!!! I am so excited and absolutely love it! The last major project we had was to repaint the dresser and nightstand - from black to white.

Here is the dresser beforehand:
And the nightstand:

Two coats of primer and two (possibly more in some areas) coats of paint later:
close-up of pulls
And the nightstand



We had so much fun! And the best news was that the glider also came in - yay! Here are a couple more pics of his nursery. Thanks Yia Yia T for all your help!!! Can't wait for Kevin to get home tonight so he can see all the progress we made. 




 The crib will go against this wall when it comes in - hopefully soon! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Michele,
    It looks great! Wow! I am so impressed. Where did you get your furniture? You have done so much work and it looks amazing. I love the colors too. Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The dresser and the nightstand are actually my old furniture that use to be white - then painted black and now back white - whew. I looked everywhere for white bookcases and ended up finding these at Walmart - it's really not the best quality but I think it works great for what we need it for. And then the glider, which is soooo comfortable, was ordered from Posh Tots online. Can't wait for our crib to get in!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...