Monday, June 28, 2010

Lunch with Ladies

This past Saturday my friend Karen had the "Travelocity" media ladies over for a little reunion - the only one that still works on the account is Susanne so it's nice to get together and see everyone! Anyhow, she made these amazing little egg popovers, breakfast biscuits and yummy fruit. For desert - my fav - pound cake with fresh strawberries - delicious!! Anyhow, they were so sweet and made it into a little mini shower even though they had all just been to my shower a couple weeks ago. They bought stuff for us all to make little cute onsies for Ryan - pics below.


Jackie also ordered me this adorable print that I will get framed for Ryan's room:




Ryan also got a new book and his first CD! What a lucky little man! And Susanne also brought little Ryan a stained glass cross that her grandmother made! So sweet! We love it!! Thanks ladies - I had such a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...