Saturday, January 16, 2010

Workin’ on our fitness…

So it took almost two years to convince Kevin to join a gym with me and today we finally signed up together! Yay! Although I am not o sure it was really me that made him finally change his mind. First of all, there were all the comments. It seems that over the past year everybody we know has made some sort of comment on how darn skinny he looks (I promise I feed him!). So even though he never mentioned it I think he decided his perfect push-ups and chin up bar weren’t cutting it anymore. The two reasons he recently mentioned were: 1.) Our awesome trip to St. Johns that his parents are taking us on this spring AND 2.) The Warrior Dash that Jacob and Stacey Pearson inspired everyone to sign up for on May 1st. (Don’t worry I am just cheering from the sidelines!) So back to our gym – we signed up this morning and I am so excited that we get to work out together like we use to! I can’t do too much but bike riding, walking the treadmill and swimming will keep me busy. I also hear that working out while you are pregnant can make delivery and recovery easier and shorter – I guess we will see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...