Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday - February 22


1. What we're eating this week

After four days of all inclusive food & drinks in Mexico Kevin and I are ready to get back to our normal eating routine. We started our first night out with my favorite salad from Nordstrom's Bistro N- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Salad. The Family Table cookbook is no longer available but this lady shared the recipe on her blog - so check it out here

And my Blue Apron box this week includes: 
Seared Steak & Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Steak Sauce 

and Catfish Katsu Yakiniku Sauce with Cabbage & Jasmine Rice

2. What I'm reminiscing about
Our trip!

3. What I am loving
My new rug for the living room

4. What we've been up to
Just hanging around - the weather has been really great and its so much fun to run around outside without mosquitos!!! I know they will be here soon....

5. What I'm dreading
mosquitos!

6. What I'm working on
ha. apparently the same exact things from last month. February is really short!
The Playroom
- Painting the entertainment system 
- Decorating the walls
Ryan's Star Wars Room
Paint walls

7. What I'm excited about
Charleston!

8. What I'm watching/reading
I finished The Girl in Cabin 10 in Mexico and loved it!

and 
although I never tend to reread books I ended up reading this one again...I couldn't remember what happened! I have no idea how I can completely forget these things...I think I must have read it when Hayden was still nursing...those middle of the night reading sessions didn't really stick with me.
And the HBO mini-series just started - can't wait to watch!!!


9. What I'm listening to
n/a

10. What I'm wearing
n/a

11. What I'm doing this weekend
-Spring Moms party 
-hanging with the kiddos and enjoying the weather!

12. What I'm looking forward to next month
Spring Break & Charleston girls trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...