Thursday, February 16, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

The start of Valentine's week....
Sweet boy working on his "Candygrams". 
Candygrams are a time-honored tradition at Stonewall and all of the students buy them for their classmates, friends and teachers.  The best past is that all of the proceeds go directly toward the Stonewall Deaf Education program. I sent him to school with money and he was so excited to purchase his candy grams at lunch time all by himself. It was the first thing he showed me when I picked him up - and he got right to work on them!

Last Thursday we hosted a little Valentines playdate - candy and games for the kiddos and shopping for the mamas! 


The kids made valentine cards

And played games with Sheridan - Valentine's Bingo & a "Minute-to-win-it Candy obstacle course"

On Monday the littles celebrated Valentines Day at school. 
My friend picked Hayden up from school and went I picked her up these two cuties were handing out on the back steps chatting over some candy. Love how close they are sitting even though the entire step was open. So cute! 

Checking out all of his goodies!

Valentine's Day!
Donuts and goodies for breakfast!


These robots were ALL Ryan's idea. We picked out the candy and I help assemble them (since I had to use a hot glue gun). I found the little tags on Etsy here. 

Hayden woke up after Ryan had left....and let's just say she isn't a morning person. There were no smiles. 
Here she is trying to hide. She turns away from the camera....she would have turned all the way around but her donut hit the wall so she stayed to the side. 

Later that afternoon I joined Ryan for his class party!
So proud of his Kylo-Ren candy box. 

Candy Obstacle course & Valentine Bingo for the win!

After the fun games and snacks the class showed us some of their dance moves. 
Ryan's in the waaaaaaay back....but he was movin'

When we got home Ryan wanted me to take a picture of all of his "stuff"

And Kevin and I celebrated with some society bakery cupcakes after the kiddos went to bed. So yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...