Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015

Happy New Years from this crazy trio!

December was wild and fun but I am looking forward to a less busy January. We didn't make official New Years Resolutions but we did talk about some overall goals that we have for ourselves and family. One of the things that I plan to do is post monthly goals and a progress report at the end of the month.  

Here goes January...

January Goals
Organize Kitchen -- I love organizing, but I feel like I am the 'messiest' organizer out there. Seriously, I have some really impressive organized areas in my house...and then I also have complete chaos. I would like there to be less chaos. Instead of bouncing around from room to room I want to dedicate myself to one specific area each month. Hopefully it will give me enough time to finish a project!
Passports -- We are headed to Mexico in March so the kids need PASSPORTS! Even little H! I need to get this done ASAP. 
Church -- Ever since Hayden arrived our attendance at church hasn't been too great. Kevin and I feel it is important as a family. We will be volunteering as Sunday school teachers the last weekend in January and Ryan is so excited for us to be his teacher! Hope to do more often!
Beachbody -- I am excited and nervous to try this program out.  I am going to do a modified 21 day fix (only modifies slightly to add a few extra calories since I am still breastfeeding). Hopefully I can lose some of those pesky pounds that don't want to leave!

Cheers to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...