Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cheers to 60 years!

Back in September we headed down to Florida to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and 80th birthday's! It was so much fun to see family and friends AND also meet family members we had never met before!
The boys at breakfast with Papu. Papu was very impressed with Grayson's appetite!

Ryan and Grayson hanging out with Pro-papu!

Poolside with Yiaya!

Chillin' with mama. Love that silly face!

Ryan meeting his cousin Noah for the first time! These boys are only a few days apart and they were so sweet together. Love that they were finally able to meet!

On Saturday evening my parents & Uncle/Aunt hosted a beautiful dinner reception for my grandparents. Everyone had such a wonderful time and it was so great 


The family. Grayson didn't last a very long time - we had a sitter who watched him back in the room. It was so great that everything was at the hotel!

The happy couple :)

Goofy little boys!

My Papu

Papu, my cousin Stefanie and myself

My cousin Alex, Papu, brother Nick and brother Steven

Dad and his brother, Uncle George

This wild man eating some dinner - he loves pickles!

Cutting the cake!

I made a scrapbook with guests memories and pictures that they mailed to me before the party. 

It's tech time. 

Also learned some cool things about the family. My Yaya's --> father --> sister-->son? (Oye. I might have to confirm this again) earned a purple heart in WW2! What an honor!
Yaya & Papu with their great grandchildren - Christian, Noah and Ryan (missing little Grayson)

Yaya & Papu with their son's - my dad & Uncle George

Our side of the Vassilaros family







Steven with girlfriend Claire and Nick with his girlfriend Vanessa. 

Kevin and I are so inspired by the strength of their marriage. I pray, should we be granted long enough lives to do so, that Kevin and I can celebrate the same milestones they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...