Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Only 9 days late...

New Years Eve was so much fun - we were so lucky to have Kevin's parents offer to watch Ryan (the entire night!).

Kevin' dropped the little man off around 6pm and when he got back we took a couple of pictures then headed out to dinner. We ended up getting very last minute reservations at Abacus which was so nice since we hadn't been out to a fancy dinner in a while. It was fun getting all gussied up since it was NYE too. Anyhow the food was pretty darn good (with the exception of my entrĂ©e - that Mr. Rathburn recommended himself! eek!), but overall we were super happy!

After dinner we headed over to the Bottermans house to ring in the new year!
All the boys

And the ladies...

It was such a great party and I think everyone had a great time. There were over 300 pictures taken with my camera but don't worry, I will only show show a few of my favorites!
Look at those fancy dance moves

No fireworks!

I just like how scared Kevin is - so silly!

We had a blast!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...