Monday, December 5, 2011

5 things

So I decided I was going to start something new for my blog - a favorite things list if you will. I always enjoy hearing what my friends are LOVING - that's how I hear about most cool new things out there! I am not keeping it category specific so things are going to be all over the board. If you are loving something right now - leave a comment! Would love to hear about it!
1. Erin Condren Life Planner: My latest obsession is my life planner - it's just as amazing as I dreamed it would be. For the past five years I toted around a "paper" calendar and it worked for me. I just love to write everything down, heck I even like to cross off days...oh and I like to use my 24-pack of assorted colored sharpie pens to do so. Anyhow, after I stopped working and started toting my calendar around in my diaper bag it really took a toll on it. My new planner is amazing. The laminated cover is perfect for me and I love that it is completely personalized. A quick overview - each month has it's own tab, you have a full month calendar view as well as weekly pages separated  out into morning, afternoon and evening sections. There is also a "to do" list area as well as "goals".  With your calendar you also get free labels, clear zipper pouch, matching gift labels, double-sided folder for loose papers (stamps, receipts ect.), special dates calendar pages and much more awesomeness. If you are a planner and love to write things down I definitely recommend this!

2. Vince Camuto 'Jordy' Booties:  I mentioned before that I was in search of some black booties and I found them!  A friend of mine mentioned she had gotten some so I knew I needed to check them out - glad I did. No worries - I didn't get the EXACT same ones! Not that she would have cared... I love these little guys - and they are super comfortable! Definitely recommend - plus they are on sale!

3. WoodWick Cinnamon Chai Candle: Since we have a fake Christmas tree I was in search of a candle that could get us in the holiday spirit. After smelling a ton of them I finally came across this one....it's the perfect hint of cinnamon without going overboard. Ryan helped me too - he is a great candle sniffer.  If he likes the scent he tries to eat it - so cute!

4. Zella "live-in" leggings: Ladies, these are seriously the best leggings I have ever had...and I have gone through my fair share. They are for working out or wearing out - and I do both. They are great for everyone but as a mother of a 16-month old I think they are fab -  I am constantly on the go and they are comfortable and great quality. They are thick enough so you don't have to worry about them becoming see-through when they are stretched. Also, they don't fade at all when you wash them - big plus for me.  Lastly, they are reversible - one side is a little shimmery-er, which is fun.

5. Xen-Tan self tanner: Surprise surprise...a tanning product. Every fall I start to feel a little pale and even though EVERYONE around me tells me I am crazy - I know I am not. I just like a little color...and there ain't nothing wrong with that.  Since I gave up the tanning bed three years ago I have moved on to lotions. I have probably tried all of the drugstore tanners and they just don't seem to work on me. I was happy with a L'oreal one last year, until I took a look at some pictures and realized I was looking a little orange...yikes! Anyhow, I found this tanner and while it is a lot more expensive than anything I could find at a drugstore I think it's definitely worth it. It's cheaper than spray tanning and lasts longer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michele, I am super excited about my leggings!!Thanks for sharing with us. My fav thing right now is Boogie Wipes! It's not only just for the little ones but also great for us to use whenever we get a cold.

    Lovely Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...