Monday, November 1, 2010

Dear Ryan (3 months)

Dear Ryan,

You are so amazing! I don't know how it it possible but you get cuter and cuter each day! I am really really loving this age. Every day is so exciting and I am so lucky that I get to hang out with you all day long! You are so incredibly sweet and your little gummy smile just melts my heart.  Everyone (and I mean everyone...from friends to random people at the grocery store) tell me over and over how fast babies grow up and I believe it. You are getting so big so fast and I am going to miss these days but it's so exciting to watch you grow each day and I really am loving every moment.







Right now you like to play for a little bit after feeding. We typically go from the floor to your bouncer then to your swing. We sing and dance every day - you love Twist and Shout.



Your first feeding is sometime between 5am and 7am. If it's 5am I try to put you back in your crib so I can get at least another hour of sleep after feeding, but if we are lucky and you wake up at 7am we are good to go! After your 10am/11am feeding we play for about an hour and then you usually take a 2-3 hour nap. You don't like to nap in your crib so it is usually in your swing OR this is the time when mommy runs errands with you. You are still taking a nap in between each feeding (with the longest one being 2-3 hours midday). In the afternoon we play a lot and then when daddy gets home he spends  time with you.

We have been working on tummy time and you are doing SO well!! You lift your head very high and are just so cute. Yesterday you were kicking your leg which will eventually help you to roll over!


Milestones:
- At 10 weeks really started smiling ALOT
- Moved up to level 2 (Dr. Brown)
- You have started to drool and make bubbles
- You LOVE the fan and I mean LOVE it
- You follow me with your eyes and will turn your head to respond to a voice.
- You are moving into your 3-6 month clothing now
- You really started enjoying your bouncer - you go crazy in it focusing on the fishy's and kicking your little legs. It's super cute.
- We took our first family road trip down to Austin and had such a great time. You did so well in a new enviornment.

You took your first flight this month. We flew Southwest airlines to Houston and you did so well. You seem to love flying because the noise the plane makes put you right to sleep. On the ways home you were flirting with some of the ladies from across the aisle - giving them big ol smiles! They thought you were adorable!

Our nighttime routine is still the same and you seem to really enjoy it. You go to sleep so easily and daddy loves that!

We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...