Saturday, December 14, 2019

Zat U Santa: Studio B Holiday Show

Over the past four months, Hayden has been spending her Monday evenings honing her dance skills in her pre-competition jazz & ballet class at StudioB. Lol. I giggle a little when I see pre-competition. It makes it sound so serious. I am not a dance mom. Especially not with a FIVE-year-old. Ha! So if you are reading this and judging me, you can stop now. It's all fun and games for us...and I'm pretty sure for all the other little girlies too!






Anyhow, I do love recitals! All the sparkles, bright cheeks, and red lips - it just adds to the energy in the air. The itty bitty girls are so adorable and the older dancers are just impressive to watch. And Hayden. Well, of course, she is my favorite! She actually loves recitals too. Although I am not sure she is able to portray that through her dancing. All semester we battle with getting to dance - she always says she doesn't want to go, but then she goes and she comes home so excited and shows us what she learned. And then it repeats each week.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...