You are so much fun AND ohsomuch work! But we love it! I mentioned in last months post how much we are loving this stage and we still do. It's such a great stage! You have that squishy baby cuteness and are learning new things daily. I love that we are now in a predictable routine, everyone gets good sleep, and you can actually play/interact with us.
- Another tooth, bottom left (7 total)
- Pulling up
- Crawling uber fast (multiple people have made comments on your speed) and you even adjust your crawl depending on the situation. If you are carrying toys you will army crawl, if you are on grass you will bear crawl so you don't touch much of it!
- You learned how to wave hello and goodbye...you prefer to wave goodbye
- We are working on clapping, you get super excited when someone else claps and you move your hands up and down trying to do it....
- I've started giving you sippy cups and you do pretty well with them. You will use the regular sippy ones and also have masted the straw ones that Ryan uses.
What else are you doing:
- eating those squishy (veggie/fruit) pouches all by yourself. I try to always have one on hand because you love them (and are often hungry). They are so easy!
- You love playing copycat, You will copy noises we make like and even things we do. Daddy was playing with you and putting toys on his head, you would take the toy and do the same thing. So cute!
- You love knocking down things that are stacked up (Ryan loved this too!) It's so cute watching you discover something all stacked up and high-tail it over so that you can knock it over.
- You learned how to climb up a step stool ladder and are very proud of your accomplishment
- You are such a happy little man and started this adorable smile - you squint your eyes and give a big ol grin. It's my favorite face and I hope to capture it soon!
- Anything Ryan is playing with
- Music class
- Diaper changes
- Changing clothes
- When someone takes something away from you
- Car seat (on long rides) - this is pretty understandable. You look at me like "pick me up please!!!" And of course scream. Poor guy!
We had such a wonderful month - we celebrated your brother turning three and you make your first (of many) trips to Montana! We love you bunches!