Sunday, April 29, 2012

20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss? no weigh in this week
Baby size: Baby is the length of a banana - 6.5 inches form head to bottom and 10 inches from head to heel. Baby is about 10.5 ounces.  
Maternity clothes? No official maternity clothes but I am a huge fan of all the stretchy stuff I own
Exercise: Yes, finally back! I did cardio twice and weights once PLUS we walked the Katy Trail on Saturday...lots of exercise this week. Feels great!
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: Sleeping a little better but usually still wake up a couple times
Best moment this week:  Feeling baby kick LOTS. Also getting to see my parents - they are in town from Jakarta,Indonesia. Ryan loves his Yia yia and Papu
Miss anything:  Nothing this week
Movement: Yup
Food cravings: Goodness...it really changes daily (as you can tell). Huge fan of ice cream popsicles - the BlueBell sort. Also still digging sandwiches...I really wish Jimmy Johns delivered to our house.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no!
Have you started to show yet: Yes and I also had my first stranger ask me if I was preggo. It was at the Houston airport and after he asked he had that look on his face of " oh shoot...I probably shouldn't have asked that", but luckily I was so it was ok.  Then I also had a mommy of one of Ryan's classmates ask me on Thursday...so I guess it's becoming fairly obvious!
Gender predication: ?
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? Goodness. When I am full my little belly button sticks out (but it's still in, if that makes sense). It's like an outie innie. I am sure it will pop soon. 
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...