Sunday, April 22, 2012

19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a mango - about 6 inches long and 8.5ounces (source: The Bump)
Total weight gain/loss? no weigh in this week
Maternity clothes? Really holding out on this one! With Ryan I jumped into maternity clothes as fast as I could - I was so excited to wear them. This time around I don't have the same feelings about them. It's amazing how long you can go in regular clothes...
Exercise: Oops - didn't make it to the gym this week...I have been pretty bad about it lately but hope to get better because I think the weight is about to start packing on
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: Sleeping a little better but usually still wake up a couple times
Best moment this week:  Seeing the little baby on the sonogram
Miss anything:  Nothing this week
Movement: Yes at least once  a day...can't wait for it to be more consistent
Food cravings: hmmm craving meats/cheese. With this little bug I want to eat like a European - really digging bread/brie/prosciutto for breakfast. yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no!
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender predication: ?
Symptoms: Occasional round ligament pain (especially when I get up too quickly); lower back pain
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but working on coming out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...