Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Eve

Yeah. I know it's not really a "thing" but there are so many festive parties I just needed an easy and descriptive title. :)

On Wednesday Ryan had a Halloween party at school! All the kiddos dressed up and they were adorable!

On Wednesday evening we headed to LCC for their annual Halloween Party - they transform the club into Club Transylvania - Wa ha ha (that's my spooky voice)
Hanging with my little clowns!
And just the boys



Ryan dancing with Emma
Truman showing us his muscles!
Crazy clowns!

There was dancing, cookie decorating (above) and lots of games. Since it was rainy the hayrides were cancelled...the boys would have loved them! I guess there is always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...