Sunday, September 2, 2012

38 weeks

I started having contractions around 6pm on Sunday. Kevin and I were headed to a friends house for a cook out so I made sure to grab one last picture since it would probably be the last!

How far along? 38 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 28lbs +
Baby size:  Baby estimated at 6lbs and 11oz last appt
Maternity clothes? Yup - doing laundry a lot more since I have so much less that actually fits
Stretch marks? All good here
Sleep: Still waking up for the bathroom a few times a night
Best moment this week: Taking Ryan to the Ft. Worth Zoo - last family of three outing!
Miss anything: Ready to not feel uncomfortable all the time...
Movement: Baby still boogies around. I really don't remember Ryan moving this much...or him jabbing me like this baby does! 
Food cravings: Everything
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Duh
Gender predication: ?
Labor signs: YES...was having contractions (5 minutes apart), so I was technically "in labor" as I took this picture. 
Symptoms: Same ol stuff...heartburn, back pain, and tired in general....oh and contractions!
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Belly button in or out? Out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Excited...nervous...can't believe we are about to meet our little baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...