Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project 366 - Week 1

Yup, I jumped on the bandwagon. It was about 5 days into the new year when I decided I wanted to do the whole "project 366" thing this year. Luckily for me I had taken a picture for the first five days so I was already on track.

Originally I was only planning to update my blog with Project 366 photos once a month - but then I came across some fun templates and decided weekly might work better for me. Eventually I plan to make it into a photo book which will be a great keepsake.

I found a bunch of templates but ended up using this free template from "Simple As That". She actually uses this template and does a 'monthly' 366 project but since it had seven slots for pictures it worked perfect for what I needed.


January 1 - Ryan was quietly chowing down on dinner and I didn't even notice things were getting wild with the ketchup until I went over there to clean him up. Goodness - he had rubbed ketchup all through his hair...delicious.
January 2 - Made sour cream chicken enchiladas from No More To Go - Amazing!
January 3 - Reorganizing everything - starting with the laundry room. So happy with my new chalkboard labels.
January 4 - My little man laying on the floor (pretending to be a dog) and playing with Macy while I made dinner.
January 5 - Ryan chasing bubbles at Little Gym - he was so serious. He likes to make sure they are all popped.
January 6 - This little bug passed out on the way home from the Zoo. Check out those chunky thighs!
January 7 - Celebrating Lindsey's 28th birthday with dinner at Neighborhood Services Tavern - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...