Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This little guy makes me SO happy to be a MOM!


I had such a wonderful first mother's day because of him. Everyday I SMILE so big because of him. He makes us a family and for that I am so grateful. 


He has started to wave, but I am not sure if he knows he is doing it!




Had so much fun today with my men - so glad they are in my life and I don't know what I would do without them!

'

And to both of our mothers - We hope you had amazing Mother's Days!

 To my mother, who is the most helpful, thoughtful and loving mom anyone could ever ask for. Hope you had a wonderful day and we can't wait to see you on Tuesday!


To my mother-in-law, who is the best any daughter-in-law could ever hope for! We hope you had a beautiful day in Turkey and wish you were here so that we could have celebrated together. See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...